webPDF is a server-side, Java-based software solution that converts the most extensive range of documents to PDF, enables the editing of scanned and faxed documents, lets you affix signatures and time stamps to PDF files, and supports compliant long-term email archiving. webPDF sets an enterprise-wide standard for exchanging documents and improves the workflows of any organization. Employees can now create and edit PDF files at any workstation – even without installed software. Using PDF/A documents together with digital signatures allows approval processes to be carried out in a manner that fully complies with regulatory auditing standards.
webPDF is available as a stand-alone application or as a custom-tailored centralized service for integration within an existing IT infrastructure. Little development effort is required for standard software, industry-specific solutions, and proprietary applications to work well together with the PDF server – all you need is the appropriate communications interface.
- Create PDF documents across your entire organization
- Convert more than 100 different file formats to PDF
- Edit existing PDF documents
- Digitally sign and certify PDF documents
- Do audit-compliant long-term archiving using PDF/A
- Create searchable PDFs using OCR
- Generate and read bar codes
- Add watermarks
Please visit the webPDF product website for more information about its features and functionalities.
…for the user:
- Centralized access to a web-based PDF portal
- No need to install a local client
- Requires no original software to convert specific file formats
- Supports different PDF standards
- Signature service for creating secure PDF documents
- Greater convenience by integration within existing applications
- No hidden costs
…for the developer:
- Optimal use of resources thanks to its ability to be adapted to the needs of your organization
- Standardized interface based on SOAP or REST web services
- Easy integration using different programming languages
- Its thorough documentation ensures flawless integration
We have made some changes to the installation, administration and web services in the latest version, webPDF 8.0. We have also extensively revised and refreshed the webPDF portal. The latest update lets you use such new Webservice Toolbox operations as Move, Outline, Redact, Portfolio Options, Extraction, Attachment or Info. Other changes affect the OCR, Converter, and PDF/A web services. > More information
Go here to download a free 30-day product trial of webPDF.
The latest webPDF price list is available here.