Content Management Systems (CMS)
Simple, user-friendly and fast - elementary features a website administration should have to reduce costs and time exposure. With our "full service" - planning, designing and programming of an individual Content Management System that provides these features, according to your requirements - we will realize your professional and impressive web presence.
What is a CMS?
A Content Management System is running on a web server and is generally used for the administration, creation and editing of website contents, as the author has not to be capable of HTML coding or programming. Texts and images can be inserted or deleted with a few mouse clicks. Navigation structures adjust themselves automatically according to the changes of the website structures, without the need of any work-intensive manual code editing.
Our well-grounded knowledge and experience in this business sector is the basis for the professional realization of a customized solution according to your specific needs - we do not just offer standard solutions. We set a high value on personal communication with our customers - especially in the formation phase our project team will create the basis for the solution in close collaboration with you. But also upon completion we will be the competent contact for any problems, questions or further development.
Which framework are we using?
- complete separation of content, structure and design
- easy content management, no programming skills required
- detailed user permissions system for implementing professional content creation and editing workflows
- simple and well-structured graphical user interface
- rich text editor for text creation and editing
- variety of predefined page content
- integrated file and media management
- workflow management: content publication by approval
- navigation is automatically generated based on the database content
- extensions such as forums, polls, shopping carts, search engines, news management are typically drop-in modules
- internal messaging and workflow communication system for shared authoring and collaboration
- over 30 supported languages
- individualization via more than 3.800 free extensions
... and much more. Details are available on typo3.com.
If you need any further information, or if you would like to make an appointment with us, where we can present our products and services, feel free to contact us.